ABC Reading Eggs Blakes Back to BasicsAddition Subtraction Years 23
Improve your child's addition and subtraction skills. This full-colour workbook includes 20 units designed to help Years 2–3 students, aged 7–9, develop the essential skills needed for success with addition and subtraction, in line with Australian Curriculum outcomes. This parent-friendly book includes We Practise sections and removable game cards to allow parents/carers to read, discuss and participate in all activities.
- each unit includes a brief explanation of an addition or subtraction concept
- We Practise section for parents/carers includes examples of the concept and how it is used
- You Practise section includes up to 10 questions to help your child to practise and apply the concept
- two tests to review progress and an answers section
- removable game cards for fun games and practice
By the author - check out Ann Baker's blogs about the Back to Basics Maths series!