Click here to download the activity sheet and let's have fun!
Competition Details: Peter Rabbit 120th Birthday! Draw to Win Competition
Entry dates: 31.08.22 - 11.09.22
Open only to NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD & SA residents only. Entry open to all ages. Entrants aged less than 16 years of age must ask their parent or guardian for permission before entering the Competition or providing Personal Data. Entrants aged less than 18 years must have their entry submitted by an adult aged 18 years or over.
Winners will be contacted directly from week commencing Monday 12th September 2022.
Prizes will be sent directly to the winners.
How To Enter:
Open only to NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD & SA residents only. Entries open between 31.08.22 - 11.09.22.
Terms & Conditions:
1.These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
2.To enter, entrants must have downloaded and printed a copy of activity sheet from kidstuff.com.au. The activity sheet will need to be completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the entrants full name, email, phone number and home address or delivered to a local Kidstuff Store. More than one entry per person is permitted.
3.The Winners of the Competition will win one (1) of four (4) Prize Packs, each prize consisting of Peter Rabbit Jumbol Classic Plush valued at $299.99.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents in the states and territories of NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD & SA only. Entry is opened to all ages. Entrants aged less than 16 years of age must ask their parent or guardian for permission before entering the Competition or providing Personal Data. Entrants aged less than 18 years must have their entry submitted by an adult aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter the Competition and indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7. The competition commences at 8:00 AEST on Wednesday 31st August 2022 and closes at 23:59 AEST Sunday, 11th September 2022 (the “Competition Period”). All eligible entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
8. Four (4) Entries will be selected as the winners of the Competition in accordance with paragraph 9. Entries that are not received or deemed by the Promoter to be incorrect, illegible or invalid will be disregarded by the Promoter without any liability to the Promoter.
9. The Winner shall be determined in the following manner: Each entry will be validated using the details in the form to ensure correct compliance to the entry requirements. The valid entries will then be judged by the Marketing and Buying team at Kidstuff. The best 4 entries will be deemed the winners and announced by 12:00 AEST 12 September 2022 on the Kidstuff social media accounts. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified via email and will be asked to confirm their details. Verification of details is in the sole discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter may require a copy of photo identification.
10. The competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
11. The total prize pool for this promotion is maximum AUD $299.99.
12. The Prize must be taken as stated and is only offered to the person named on the winning entry from and is not transferable to another person or exchangeable for cash or other goods and services.
13. If a Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to 17 September 2022, it will be forfeited and will not be awarded to an alternate winner.
14. Any additional expense incurred as a result of winning this prize, is the responsibility of the winner.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
- Purported entries that are not received for any reason;
- Unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- Electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- Any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with Competition, the acceptance and use of a prize, the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- Any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
16. Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant whom Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of the terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or the reputation of Promoter. Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. Personal information submitted may be provided to third parties for the purpose of administering this Promotion and distributing the prizes, including to agents, contractors and prize suppliers. Promoter may also use this personal information to contact you regarding, marketing, offers or Promotions from time to time.
19. Promoter may, modify or cancel the Competition and may administer this Competition in the manner that it considers appropriate in accordance with Australian law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Promoter will not accept any liability for any error, omission or failure to administer this Competition.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed under the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and its appellate courts.
21. The Promoter is Kidstuff Pty Ltd (ABN 44 106 150 878) of 77 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, NSW 2037. Phone: (02) 9516 0194.