BRIO Gift with Purchase Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1.These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
2.To enter, entrants must have purchased BRIO products to the value of $60 or more “Valid Transaction” from a participating Kidstuff store or online from Kidstuff.com.au (“Minimum Spend”). “Participating Stores” are outlined in Clause 4.
3. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Valid for one transaction only. Only one gift can be redeemed per “Valid Transaction” regardless of the value of the purchase.
4.A customer is limited to one free gift per “Valid Transaction” on any one day even if there are multiple purchases made over $60. A maximum of 4 gifts per person can be claimed during the promotional period.
5.The gift is as follows. One (1) BRI35904 BRIO Travel Engine with Driver (until stocks last).
6. The total Gift with Purchase is valued at RRP AUD $14.99. All amounts are inclusive of GST.
7. The total number of gifts to be given from 08.05.21 are 360 Brio Gifts. This offer is limited until stocks last.
8. The Free Gifts are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Free Gifts must be taken as offered.
9. All goods are to be inspected at the time of collection. The promoter will not be responsible for any damages and the item will not be replaced.
10. The promoter and its representatives accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gift.
11. The promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the use of the gift or the conduct of the promotion.
12. A “Participating Store” include the following Kidstuff retail outlets:
Kidstuff Bondi Junction
Kidstuff Double Bay
Kidstuff Chatswood Chase
Kidstuff Westfield Chatswood
Kidstuff Westfield Warringah
Kidstuff Melbourne Emporium
Kidstuff Moonee Ponds
Kidstuff St Ives
Kidstuff Garden City
Kidstuff Castle Hill
Kidstuff Lane Cove
Kidstuff Fountain Gate
Kidstuff Rose Bay
Kidstuff The Glen
Kidstuff George Street
13. Entry is open to Australian residents of all ages. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter the Competition and indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The competition commences at 9:00 AEST on Saturday 8 May 2021 and closes when stock of the “Free Gifts” run out (the “Competition Period”). All eligible redemptions must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
17. Redemptions must be made in accordance with Terms & Conditions governing with Promotion. Redemptions that are not received or deemed by the Promoter to be incorrect, illegible or invalid will be disregarded by the Promoter without any liability to the Promoter.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any person. The Promoters decision are final and binding upon all redeemers and no correspondence will be entered. A redeemer may be required to provide proof of their
“Valid Transaction” through a proof of purchase. Verification of details is in the sole discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter may require a copy of photo identification.
19. The total prize pool for this promotion is maximum AUD $5,396.40.
20. The Free Gift must be taken as stated and is only offered to the eligible redeemer redeeming it and is not transferable to another person or exchangeable for cash or other goods and services.
21. Any additional expense incurred as a result of redeeming this gift, is the responsibility of the redeemer.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- a. Inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
- b. Purported entries that are not received for any reason;
- c. Unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- d. Electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- e. Any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with Competition, the acceptance and use of a prize, the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- f. Any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
23. The Promoter may cancel the Promotion and not distribute the free gifts where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the free gift. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled via the Kidstuff website.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any person whom Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of the terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion or the reputation of Promoter. Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. Personal information submitted may be provided to third parties for the purpose of administering this Promotion and distributing the prizes, including to agents, contractors and prize suppliers. Promoter may also use this personal information to contact you regarding, marketing, offers or Promotions from time to time.
26. Promoter may, modify or cancel the Competition and may administer this Promotion in the manner that it considers appropriate in accordance with Australian law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Promoter will not accept any liability for any error, omission or failure to administer this Promotion.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed under the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and its appellate courts.
28. The Promoter is Kidstuff Pty Ltd (ABN 44 106 150 878) of 77 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, NSW 2037. Phone: (02) 9516 0194.