Coding and Music = Twice the fun with universal language!
Coding is a modern superpower, a new language. With Coding Jam kids learn logic skills and programming, enhance problem solving and refine sequential thinking, helping them succeed in an increasingly digital world. Compose music by arranging Osmos coding blocks into patterns and sequences.
Coding Jam uses hands-on physical blocks as coding commands. Combining tangible blocks, placing them into sequences, loops and actions, will have kids experiment with sounds from different worlds and compose new songs while learning to code. This interactive game will fire up a childs imagination, inspire dreams and build confidence.
The Osmo Base & Mirror is required to play Coding Jam (only available with Genius Kit & Creative Kit)
- Teaches pattern recognition and sequencing while building an ear for rhythm, harmony and melody
- Learn coding fundamentals, develop logic and enhance problem solving skills
- Computational Thinking - create patterns, refine sequential thinking in coding, explore functions of decomposed parts and crafting algorithms
- Logical Reasoning - integrates multiplicative thinking and highlights cause-and-effect
- Built-in collaboration, allowing multiple kids to play together
- Easy to set-up
- Osmo Coding Awbie blocks can be used in Osmo Coding Jam to expand experience
- Compatible with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro 9.7"/10.5"
What's in the box:
- 23 Magnetic coding blocks
- Stackable storage
- Game poster
- Coding Jam app