or make 4 interest-free payments of $35.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Build the elemental Fusion Dragon from fire and water and launch into the sky. Head to the forge where the evil Vermillion have trapped Ray and Maya and are forcing them to make their weapons. Fire the dragon’s crossbow and take down the powerful Buffmillion mech. Land on the roof of the forge, fend off Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw's sword and axe attacks and enter the building. Seek out the hidden Dragon Dagger to activate the forge's chimney. Then free Kai and Nya's mom and dad and claim the Reversal Time Blade!
• Includes 6 minifigures: Nya, Kai, Ray, Maya, Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw.
• Features the Dragon’s Forge building, Fusion Dragon and buildable Buffmillion mech.
• Dragon’s Forge opens out for easy play and features entrance steps with a hidden Dragon Dagger to activate the turning chimney function, a work area with hammer function and assorted blacksmith's tools, a leisure area with plant, table, 2 chairs, teapot, cup and saucer elements, roof with landing area for the Fusion Dragon, translucent-blue water-style and orange fire-style elements, and swamp reed elements.
• Slot the Dragon Dagger into the forging stone to make the translucent flame elements move and the chimney turn.
• Press the hammer’s handle and release to ‘forge’ tools.
• Fusion Dragon features 2 minifigure seats, 2 heads with snapping jaws, posable neck, wings, legs and tail, a shooting crossbow, and translucent blue and orange elements.
• Buffmillion mech has posable joints and is equipped with 2 huge Vermillion swords.
• Also includes the translucent-orange Reversal Time Blade.
• Other weapons include Commander Raggmunk’s Vermillion axe, Slackjaw’s Vermillion sword and Maya’s stick.
• Accessory elements include Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw’s Vermillion helmets, and handcuffs, plus 4 red snake elements.
• Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO®: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
• Dragon's Forge measuresover 6” (16cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
• Fusion Dragon measures over 9” (23cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 16” (41cm) wide.
• Buffmillion mech stands over 4” (12cm) tall.