or make 4 interest-free payments of $25.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Hurry to the Vermillion’s spooky swamp fort where Time Twins Acronix and Krux have captured Master Wu. Dodge the Snake Mech’s dangerous swishing tail and eye missiles. Evade the egg falling from the fort’s roof and free Wu from the prison. But look out—the Time Twins have got all 4 Time Blades and are plugging them into the mech's Time Portal. Stop them before they spin that portal and take control of time!
• Includes 6 minifigures: Lloyd, Jay, Acronix, Krux, Commander Blunck and Master Wu.
• The Snake Mech features a dual minifigure cockpit, missile-shooting eye, posable head and arms, swishing tail, 2 big detachable blade weapons and spinning Time Portal with plug-in points for the 4 included translucent-colored Time Blades—Forward (green), Slow-Mo (blue), Pause (red) and Reversal (orange).
• Turn the wheel on the back of the mech to spin the Time Portal on the front.
• Detach the giant bladesfrom the back of Snake Mech and place them in its hands.
• The swamp fort features a Vermillion egg, egg-drop function, an opening prison, and various decorative elements including a Vermillion flag, swamp reeds and snakes
• Clip the swamp fort together in alternative ways for different layouts.
• Weapons include Lloyd's 2 katanas, Jay's 2 katanas and Commander Blunck's Vermillion axe and Vermillion sword.
• Accessory elements include Acronix and Krux's Time Twin hoods and capes, Commander Blunck's Vermillion helmet, plus 6 red snake elements.
• Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO®: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
• Snake Mech stands over 9” (23cm) tall.
• Swamp fort measures over 7” (19cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.