Designed for the youngest riders, the Globber 3 Wheel Scooter is ideal to develop balance and help your child learn to ride and master the scooter. Features include a low foot rest, steering lock, height-adjustable handlebars and power-assisted steering.
- The steering lock button on the front of the deck (for safe and simple handling) makes learning easier.
- Height adjustable T-Bar handlebar which can be adjusted to 3 height positions as the child grows.
- The X-Cross deck design strengthens the deck structure and improves directional turning performance to the T-Bar handlebar.
- Handlebar grips are made from durable, dual-injection material, for better comfort and more resistance.
- There's a long and covered rear brake which allows better braking performance while preserving the back wheel.
- The directional pivots (supports on the front wheels) are mounted on ball bearings for easier assisted steering.
- 2 x 121mm front wheels, and 1 x 80mm rear wheel in transparent HQ (high quality) and HR (high rebound) PU (polyurethane), with nylon cores, rolling on high quality ABEC 5 608ZZ bearings.
For ages 3 +