or make 4 interest-free payments of $40.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
LEGO® City Space Agency needs you! Prepare for the launch of the Deep Space Rocket from the NASA-inspired launchpad with the scientists and astronauts. Test the rover to ensure it’s ready to pick up the geode samples in the training area, while the robot studies the ground for interesting artifacts. Load the telescope onto the rocket for its flight, then get the astronauts to the monorail so they can get on board. Head back to Launch Control and watch the countdown, it's almost time for launch! Pssst! Did you know that this playset is inspired by real-life NASA missions? Cool, right!
• Includes 6 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 astronauts, 2 scientists, Launch Director and a ground crew technician, plus a robot figure.
• Features a modular, multi-stage NASA-inspired rocket that can be customized in different ways with the booster, payload storage and 2-minifigure cockpit modules, rover with articulated, new-for-June-2019 grappling arm, space telescope with folding solar panels and magnifying glass, plus a monorail system with multi-stop track and 2 cars.
• The detailed toy playset includes an opening launch control tower with removable window, 2 desks with small screens, large screens for countdown and monitoring of the telescope and space to insert a mobile device, as well as a launchpad with opening tower arms to launch the rocket, plus a ground research area with a tile with secret symbol
• Accessory elements include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, 2 helmets with blue visors, a magnifying glass, scanner element, tile with secret symbol, circular saw, wrench, cell phone, 4 water elements and a camera, plus a brick separator.
• Lower the gates to stop the monorail cars along the route and help climb aboard or exit a car.
• Aim the robot’s scanner over the tile in the research area to see the secret symbol.
• Set a mobile device into the launch control tower to experience the interactive play options available when connected to the LEGO® City Explorers app.
• Drop the tower arms on the launchpad to launch the rocket and head to space.
• Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
• Download the LEGO® Life app at the iOS or Android app store. Ask your parents' permission before going online.
• Rocket standing measures over 16” (42cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
• Space telescope with wings closed measures over 3” (9cm) long and 1 (3cm) wide.
• Rover with arm retracted measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
• Launch Control closed measures over 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
• Launchpad with closed tower arms measures over 9” (24cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
• Monorail measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
• Monorail track measures over 3” (8cm) high,14” (36 cm) deep and 18” (47cm) wide.