or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This 32x32-stud white baseplate opens up a dazzling world of imaginative possibilities – from snowy winter wonderlands to bright sunny beaches and, because the building bricks grip at any angle (even upside down!), steep mountainsides to soaring spaceships! And when the building stops, the sturdy surface gives kids a secure way to transport and display their cool creations.
• This 32x32-stud baseplate gives LEGO® builders a solid white base for creative construction, an inspiring landscape for imaginative play and a sturdy platform for model display.
• Sturdy, durable and in wonderful white, this more than 10'' (25cm) square grid has 1,024 perfectly aligned studs to provide LEGO® builders with a flawless grip on all LEGO building products.
• A white base takes kids to a world of possibilities where anything can happen! Made to grip bricks at any angle (even upside down!) yet be removed with ease, it grips firmly enough for model transport and display.
• Give this versatile baseplate to any LEGO® builder and watch the creative construction take shape! A great Christmas holiday or birthday gift for boys and girls aged 4 and over, from novices to veteran builders.
• This white LEGO® baseplate measures over 10'' (25cm) square. Big enough for building projects and impressive displays (minifigure lineup, anyone?). Perfectly compatible with all LEGO building sets.
• You don’t need batteries to power up the baseplate and switch kids on to creative construction. Just hand it to a LEGO® fan and the fun starts flowing immediately!
• No instructions and no setting up needed. The base simply enables endless imaginative play, from the moment it is removed from the box.
• LEGO® Classic sets explode with ideas and inspiration. The exciting mix of bricks and pieces generate non-stop, open-ended play. Boosting kids' creative-thinking skills has never been so instinctive and fun!
• LEGO® sets meet the highest industry standards. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• At The LEGO Group, we test LEGO® Classic bricks and pieces to the max to ensure that every one of our toy playsets meets the highest global safety and quality standards.